Work with us
Child in Need Institute (CINI) is an award-winning, national level non- governmental organization (NGO), operating primarily in West Bengal and Jharkhand. It has over 43 years of experience in the issues affecting children, adolescents and women.
No of Vacancies : 1
Job Title : Centre Coordinator (CHILDLINE – 1098)
Type of Employment : Assignment
Duration : 15th May 2017 to 31st March 2018(extension based on performance).
Age : 25 to 40 years.
Location : Uttar Dinajpur district, West Bengal
Languages known : Proficient in English, Hindi & Bengali
Qualification : Post Graduate in Social Sciences. In the absence of any
of the above PG candidates, BSW/ Bachelors Degree in Child Development/Human Development/Sociology, with 3 years field experience in child related activities/ Community Development, may be considered
Experience : Minimum 2-5 years experience in development sector
in the areas of data management, documentation and program implementation, preferably on Education/ Protection/ Health and Nutrition.
Major Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure that all calls are responded to, cases intervened as per intervention protocols laid out by CIF
- Develop a monthly plan for PCO mapping and Phone testing, ensure that the same takes place and that tele-connectivity issues are regularly followed up and resolved
- Ensure regular and systematic documentation of all CHILDLINE activities
- Guide and train the team in responding effectively to calls and case interventions, and identify training needs of the team
- Organize team building sessions with the team, manage and resolve the team dynamics, undertake capacity building of the team, address issues faced by the team related to work
- Organize weekly meetings with the CHILDLINE team
- Ensure accurate documentation of all calls in child NET and export data to CIF on an ongoing basis
- Maintain and supervise all expenditure related to the collaborating organization
- Oversee the administration of the team in terms of attendance/leave and in terms of financial matters
- Liaise with the city coordinator for open house and awareness programmes in the city/district
- Liaise with the city coordinator for training workshops with the Allied Systems
- Submit monthly reports to the City Coordinator and in case of absence of the city-coordinator compile monthly report for submission to CIF on the prescribed date
- Present CHILDLINE cases at various internal and external forums
- Coordinate with CIF for all routine and strategic operational processes/ initiatives in the region
- Coordinate all activities of the CAB in the absence of a nodal organization
- Attend all partnership meetings organized by the CIF
- Update and maintenance of CMS every month timely
- Report to Unit Coordinator, CINI, Uttar Dinajpur
Cost to Company : Rs. 14,000 per month
Email updated CV to email@example.com within14th May 2017
Interested candidates may appear along with original and photocopies of supportive testimonials in the walk in interview on 15th May 2017 from 10 a.m. in the following address:
CINI Uttar Dinajpur Unit
Qtr. No.: M-1, District Magistrate’s Housing Compound
Karnajora, Raiganj, Uttar Dinajpur, W.B. – 733130
P.H.: 03523 246263
CINI maintains Child Protection Policy, Gender Policy, and Sexual Harassment Policy of woman at workplace and Workplace Policy on HIV related issues.
Download Application Form